Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I Dream A Dream, Jesus Is On His Way!

Give At paypal.com to patriciabradford77@gmail.com

-Je suis (I Am) Jesus Christ, "If I do this [evangelism ministry], it's good. If I die, that's good too. I will be with the Lord!" ~Gospel worker in India, voice of the martyrs …just imagine, plainly, if it doesn’t cause you pain and blood at gloriously renewing the heart and soul, this anxious outreach to the lost, then it’s not of Jesus’s Christ, as we are the church of the Martyrs.” Remember, Return, REPENT!!! www.straitisthegate14.blogspot.com

My God, My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? 02/18/2015
www.woewoewoe15.blogspot.com

-I dreamed a dream last night, I dream many dreams, though in this dream, it was as though I received a written message, after message, after many messages all stating the same thing, ‘Jesus is coming, Jesus is on His way.’ This is the same ministry (RAM), who had Holy Spirits explain to it, her while she was busying around kitchen 2011, how ‘very soon, the church bride could be in heaven, looking down upon and praying for the tribulation saints, as the anti-Christ is given power to overcome them,’ quote unquote. (also see Angel Gabriel appearing 2004).
-There was this primary complaint God made of the prophet’s Ezekiel’s Judah, and that was how the people carried themselves as though He couldn’t see them, or that he was totally unaware of them. That perhaps He was too busy about the Throne of Heaven to be aware of mankind’s earthbound atrocities when not a single assault get passed His suffering this long Heart.
-I been sharing recently, how doing a dream a month or so passed I witnessed a vicious beast in the church, tearing through the pulpit into the pews, how it's mouth was all filled with their swallow. The one thing I didn’t mention was how vacant and abandon of assemblers these pews, this is why I feel this voracious beast, two of which I witnessed rise just before the Obama administration, one from land, another from sea.
-That this particular beast actually represents the great falling way, that all especially Christian persecution and execution that are at record to historic proportion is the birth-pain regarding exile of religious assembly the Apostle Paul explained would proceed the resurrection of the righteous dead unto the great gathering of Christ’s Cross, Righteous, (see the rapture), "Jesus Is On His Way! WAKE! Beware, Apb, The RAM www.legendsofthefall15.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment