Tuesday, February 10, 2015

ESCAPE!

Give At paypal.com to patriciabradford77@gmail.com

Je suis (I Am) Jesus Christ, plainly, if it doesn’t cause you pain and blood at gloriously renewing the heart and soul, this anxious outreach to the lost, then it’s not of Jesus’s Christ, as we are the church of the Martyred.” www.voiceofthemmartyrs.com, www.whatifdday2014.blogspot.com, www.evacuateus2014.blogspot.com

Repent!

For we acknowledge our transgressions and our sins are ever before thee, against thee, thee only God/Father, have we sinned and done this evil in thy sight, that you might be justified when you speak and be clear when you judge. Behold we were shaped in iniquity and in sin did our mother conceive us. See Psalm 51, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com

Prophecy links

-Seen to be seeing the rise of the anti-Christ, as so a play on, with a large meteor like rock when a voice declare: This is the anti-Christ (NWO, Elite, Wealth Of The Wicked), murderer, the complete destruction of King Nebuchadnezzar's Image of emerging nations by a stone cut out without hands (Jesus Christ), falling from heaven on the map, Dan. 2:3-49

And Be Ye Transformed 02/09/2015
www.sacrificeofthewicked15.blogspot.com

-I was standing in my kitchen recently, I was washing dishes when I was reminded of all the government pandering of the issuing of grants to further one's education unto careers that no longer exist. I then said to myself, if only they would extend alike loans for people, for families who want to just relocate themselves, their family to another country. I guess these would be evacuation loans, it's the lest they could do pending three super, master disasters targeting American Soil, a timely judgment of God's wrath. Though these loans, grants are not for that, but to hold the American People along a fake calm, peace with an insurmountable form of cataclysmic actuality to follow this false flag of a pursuit of happiness forfeiting the immortality that mortals forget, behold the American Dream.
-The truth is they can't help us, not in this way and now I sit mostly helpless pending the resurrection of the righteous dead, right in the middle of the a slow motion exodus I saw the county in years passed, that is what this author is describing. People like himself who're no longer blind, those who're no longer deaf, no longer silent, as is proven by this article, but they're paralyzed with fear, even the new factor fear Holy Spirits forewarn of pending Bush wars on the axis fo evil. Said conundrum at the root of the fear at not believing or being wrong when they know it's right, an end has come for the American Dream which was from the beginning as all earthbound nations an artificial loan, Jesus being the only authentic gift of Godliness manifested in the flesh.
-This is the demonstration of the American dream given to me, presented to me by a female host as I left a dinner party, I had full knowledge that the stunning Leopard Skin Coat she hand me was both artificial and a loan, in only a matter of minutes it became the worse ever nation and worldwide flirt, whore, idolatry and delusionist, unendingly worship God, see Christ's Cross.
-A heart stopping article this all is, I tried waiting until Valentine Day itself to share it, but it's just too urgent as I, well we the people of these United States know exactly where he’s coming from. That we’re either where he is, have been where he is or will be where he is sometime in the very near future. I’ve been witnessing for decades the various manners of stampeding exodus I’ve been seeing out of his nation. Surely if I could get my hands on one of those evacuation grants I wouldn’t hesitate joining my niece who just married and moved to Africa. Possibly that the ministry would be more appreciated there, something I feel I’ve been admonished to do for years, get away from America.
-Even while doing a visitation to heaven, like being in the midst of a wedding party, I was taken and brought by an angel for to see a brightness in likeness of the sun move from behind a mountain top which spoke and said, '"let my people go," see Moses, Egypt, the Exodus, even the ten plagues. So, I knew long before the Intrepid Dream Time Table of Christmas 2001, that a great judgment had been set against America's whoring, lying, murdering, blood guilty, thirsty soil, this 2001 time table just gave me a more accurate date of Dec. 25 2001-Oct. 2017.
-I shared just recently that when Holy Spirits like a Father Abraham 1996 explain to me how they were going to destroy this nation, I literally mocked Him, that like Judah in the days of the great prophets Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel thinking it was God's special above all others nations, I just couldn't digest this reality. America going back into wars, one enemy Arabic, one Asian, even an Asian invasion on her moneyed/blessed soil and another just an epidemic of wars. That all of her debt would become due, failing banks, housing sector, churches, even moneyed above treasures becoming so worthless you wouldn't be able to give them away, again 1996. So what’s worse than a Super, Master, Disaster? Being unable to be forewarn? Being lost away from family and friends? Waking Up In Hell? Or all of the above? Here Is Your Idiot Test. Let No Man Deceive You, AWAKE! Beware, Repent! For Great Is Your Reward in Heaven, Apb, The RAM, www.legendsofthefall15.blogspot.com, www.woewoewoe15.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment